Winners of the Autumn Classic International the last time it was held, two years ago, 2021 World bronze medalists Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier retained their title on this weekend.
Eighth at the 2018 Winter Olympics, the 29-year-old U.S.-born Gilles and 29-year-old Ottawa-born Poirier have made many leaps and bounds since then and will be among the top contender at the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN) – 208.97
- Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ (ESP) – 191.31
- Caroline GREEN / Michael PARSONS (USA) – 188.43
- Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA (CAN) – 181.74
- Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS (CAN) – 166.61
- Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER (CAN) – 155.89
- Charlotte LAFOND-FOURNIER / Richard Kang In KAM (NZL) – 144.98
Men, final results
- Conrad ORZEL (CAN) – 207.31
- Bennet TOMAN (CAN) – 172.33
- Beres CLEMENTS (CAN) – 153.48