2021 World champion and three-time national champion Anna Shcherbakova appeared on the Russian 90 Second Challenge (Russian: 90 секунд челлендж) show hosted by Olympic gold medalist Maxim Trankov, which can be found on the YouTube channel of Channel One.
The objective of the show is simple – the host asks the guest as many questions as possible within ninety seconds.
Translation from Russian to English; video below:
– How are you doing?
– What did you do yesterday after training?
– Went to sleep.
– What TV show are you watching now?
– Gathering my strength for Squid Game.
– The perfect breakfast for you is …
– Syrniki. (Curd cheese pancakes)
– Who is the funniest in your group?
– The one who did well in training.
– East or West?
– Do you get recognized on the street?
– It happens sometimes.
– Would you like to become president?
– Favorite city or country to perform in?
– Dogs or cats?
– Both dogs and cats.
– The last person who sent you a message before this interview?
– What is your favorite subject in school?
– Hanyu or Chen?
– I don’t know. Both Chen and Hanyu.
– Where is the best place to put your money?
– In stocks.
– The word you say most often?
– I don’t know.
– Who comes to training before everyone else?
– Our choreographer.
– Favorite place in Moscow?
– Current favorite song.
– Many different ones. I don’t know.
– What is your main fear?
– Insects and all kinds of aquatic animals.
– What are you most proud of?
– Medal at the World Championships.
– Your style icon?
– Eteri Georgievna.